The terms and conditions listed below apply between the user, viewing this website (including all sub-domains, unless they’re excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Wyzowl, the owner and operator of the website. We urge you to read the following document because it states all your legal rights. Your partnership and agreement with the company, are bound by the following terms and conditions and will reflect on the usage by you on this website. If you don’t agree with the terms listed below, please exit the website immediately.
In the document below, user or users is referred to any person who is accessing the website and is (i) not an employee of Wyzowl and acting while they’re employed by the company or (ii) engaging as a consultant or offering services to Wyzowl and accessing the website.
THE RIGHT TO PROPERTY AND ITS ACCEPTABLE USE
- All the content you see on the website is the ownership of Wyzowl, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In this regard, we mean any content that includes but not limited to text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code, and any information that appears on or forms part of the website, including the content uploaded by users. By continuing to use the website you agree and acknowledge that the content you see is copyrighted, trademarked, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission.
- Users are allowed to retrieve, display, and view the content on the website on their computer screens for personal use only.
- Users are not allowed to reproduce, modify, cope, distribute, or use the website content for any other purpose without a written consent from Wyzowl.
THE PROHIBITED USAGE
- The website or its content is not allowed to be used for the following reasons:
- In a way that may or may not cause damage to the website or disturbs another user’s engagement with the website.
- In a way that can prove to be harmful, or is illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or objectionable in any other way that might breach laws, rules, and regulations stated by the government.
- Acquiring, making, transmitting, or distributing copies of the website content that is protected by copyright without the permission of the owner, Wyzowl.